TIPS to use the blog

1) I have tried to make the blog as comprehensive as possible.

2) If you have any query, use the search box. You might find answers from the earlier posts not displayed on the screen.

3) In case you are planning to appear for CET next year, add the blog to Favourites.

4) If you have any suggestions for me to improve the blog, kindly suggest the same by posting comments on the blog.

To search your CET queries type in the text box below

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Proforma-G CET Work-ex certificate

It is not necessary to submit the work-ex certificate in the proforma-G as mentioned in the CET brochure. Last year I submitted the following documents:-
1) Work-ex certificate in the format of Infosys.
2) First and Last Month's salary slips
3) Newspaper Copy encircling Infosys as a listed company
And guess what!!! I got the one mark I deserved.

No comments:

Search your CET queries by typing in the text box below

Custom Search