TIPS to use the blog

1) I have tried to make the blog as comprehensive as possible.

2) If you have any query, use the search box. You might find answers from the earlier posts not displayed on the screen.

3) In case you are planning to appear for CET next year, add the blog to Favourites.

4) If you have any suggestions for me to improve the blog, kindly suggest the same by posting comments on the blog.

To search your CET queries type in the text box below

Custom Search

Friday, December 25, 2009

CET preparation material

For people who can score around 130+ marks in a mock CET paper, there is no need to refer to additional material. All you need to do is practise as much as you can.

However if your scores are on the lower side, I would recommend you to refer to following study materials:
1) RS Agarwal for Visual Reasoning and Data Interpretation
2) Read as many books as you can and try to improve your reading speed
3) Learn squares and cubes of numbers from 1 to 20
4) Refer to any coaching classes prep material. The idea is to master tricks and not just solve problems.

A lot of people ask: What is the ideal level of preparation?
The answer is: It will vary from person to person, but the benchmark is getting 150+ in mock CETs...You must keep on practising till you reach this level.

All the Best for CET 2010...Hoping to see atleast 5 people in Bajaj next year who would have benefited from CET Gyaan Blog...

11 comments:

Rishi Raj said...

Hey man...thanks for all your help...It would be great if I could get to talk to you on the phone. I have some doubts regarding which books/mocks to purchase. My email id is rajrishi@gmail.com

Unknown said...

please give some tips on visual reasoning too...

Madras Musketeer said...

Hey thank you for all the vital info in your post.. Can you please tell me how to access the cet mock papers online. I searched but couldnt manage to find more than 5 papers.. It will be really of great help if you could help me in this regard :).. Thanks in advance :)

Reparated said...

Hey ! I am taken two quoin academy papers..and i have managed a 151 in one , and a 161 in the other..just wanted to know whether the actual CET is as easy as theses mocks or not..And approximately how much m ore should i be scoring than the cut off , to have a reasonable chance of converting the exam , as i am an OMS candidate ! Please do reply asap .. thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Established in 1997, St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance is a leading education consultancy services providing exemplary service to students all over India. We deal in Admissions to all major professional courses in Premier Institutes across India. We are your one step solution for all career related needs, it may be MD, MBBS BE, BTech (ALL BRANCHES), , MDS, BDS, BPharm, BArch, MBA, MTech, MS, , PhD or any other courses. We provide personalized career solutions on an individual basis keeping in mind the aspirations of our client as well as the affordability factor.
FOR ALL CAREER RELATED NEEDS CONTACT US :
St. Gregorious Edu-Guidance,
#2, 2nd Floor,
J J Complex, Above Chemmannur Jewellers,
Marthahalli - P O,
Bangalore - 560037
Karnataka
e-mail :jojishpaily@gmail.com
Contact: +91 9448516637
+91 9886089896, +91 9449009983
080-32416570, 41719562

Unknown said...

Hi ,thanks for your great advice but I have doubt abt time mgmt i.e how much time should be spend on every sections beside this how much time shall we study regularly . plz reply my query my email I.d is ravindra.utekar2@gmail.com

neha lunkad said...

Hi,
You have done an awesome work.I am completing one year in Infosys.I am starting today with my cet preparation prevoiusly I prepared for CAT,Please let me know which colleges in CET are worth to leave Infosys as you were on same track you can definately answer me.
Neha

neha lunkad said...

my email id nehalunkad87@gmail.com

Svani said...

Hi,
Congratulations on the CET and its great to see your blog!
I am from Knowiz Solutions, an agency handling Business Today's B-school Compendium 2011. This issue will be carrying an article on the CET and it would be really nice if I could ask you a few questions on preparing for the exam. My email addresss is svani.parekh@gmail.com. Please let me know if you could spare some time to share your valuable experience with aspiring students reading the magazine.
Thanks a lot! Hope to hear from you soon!

Unknown said...

please mail me cet material karan5689@yahoo.com , thanks in advance

Unknown said...

Please keep on update the featured blog.

This will help us to crack Entrance exam

Search your CET queries by typing in the text box below

Custom Search